hello 2012

5:59 PM

Have you made your own wishing lists for new year? yeah! it's two-thousand-and-twelve! twelve! i love twelveee ;)
last night, new year night, i and my cousin (Agnes) made our wishing lists hahhahaahaa
wishing lists are secret, so i can't tell ya about our wishes xD


anddddddd,, these are some pictures of us with our wishing lists xD




(our sleepy eyes, haahhahahaa)


(can you make this eyes? xD)

Another fresh new year is here

Another year to live

To banish worry, doubt, and fear

To love and laugh and give


This bright new year is given me

To live each day with zest

To daily grow and try to be

My highest and my best


I have the opportunity

Once more to right some wrongs,

To pray for peace, to plant a tree

And sing more joyful songs



@jssicanovia

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram