merry christmas everyone!

6:57 AM

yeeiiyy, this is 25th of December. the most beautiful time of the year, have family time, laugh together, and so many things that we did today together, thank God, this s really home ;)
o yeaahh, you know right that now i'm homee, yes, i went back last 21st of December. really really happy xD
finally, i can meet my dad, mom, brothers, aunt, grandma, uncle, niece, nephew, andd soo maanyy moreee
xDD
and, guess what? i could meet my senior highschool classmate, GZ members. even though, not all of the members could come to my house, but, i was happy xD
then, we took pictures together xD



(yaski, bos, me, putri, lutfi)


(me with putri)


(me with Alvin : Merry Christmas everyone!)



(with my cutest nephew, Chelline)


(smile for you, from chelline xD)

and this is the last pict


MERRY CHRISTMAS 2011 AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012
HAPPY HOLIDAY
WISH YOU HAVE THE WONDERFUL HOLIDAY x)

@jssicanovia




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram