Saturday, July 21, 2012

Fisheye

Saturday Night
Nothing to do, except sitting in front of my lovey laptop, browsing, twitter-ing, facebook-ing.
Actually, one of my final exam results already out! and it's good. i'm satisfied with that result. Still waiting for the other results and always pray for the best. 
So, from last Tuesday until now, me and two of my friends were doing a big project. I'm gonna tell you when we already finish it! hm, tomorrow will finish and maybe on Monday, i will write a post about our project. So, do wait for it! ^^



So, i took the pictures with Fisheye Lens. This is not mine, but my friend is the owner. Also, my photos were taken by her ;) *Major Love*



Then, i combined the photos, and taraaaaaaa 


Fisheye Lens is cuteee and a-MUST-try! heheee

I've already bought the tickets go back to KL next September. Need to buy it from now, because the tickets are quite expensive :(
But, it means that my holidays will end soon, have to study again :(

Tomorrow is Sunday, so happy Sunday all (yes, like my shirt) haha
and also Happy Fasting for everyone who celebrate it!
Cheers!

@jssicanovia

No comments:

Post a Comment