Happy Chinese New Year

9:44 AM

OMG! long timeee no writee here! hahaa suddenly i miss my blog >.<
hello people? how's ur day in this Chinese new year? good?? 
i was doing good since there were so many foods and families around me! i'm home now, just done my final exam last week, and flew back to Indonesia, my hometown, a day after exam LOL
Too fast?? don't caree xD

so, here's my outfit today for Chinese New Year, got bowler hat package from Lovastuff with very cheap price, only 50k (exclude shipping cost) >.<
people, this is not for Christmas hahaaa.. but the sock with santa inside is only the room' decoration >.<



(sorry for this messy room >.<)







Dress - Brands Outlet (Kuala Lumpur)
Blazer Cardi - Random Shop
Red Bowler Hat - Lova Stuffs

Happy Lunar New Year Everyone, have a nice day! <3





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram