Three Ways

12:24 AM

happy monday people! here with me again, nothing to do. hahaha.. 
so this morning i did an outfit photo shoot again with my friend here. in this post, i will show you my three different styles when wearing Signature Top from Shopatvelvet ! i just love the detail of this top. So hereee we go!

STYLE 1 (Girly)





Top: Shopatvelvet
Dress: Calbit
Hat: Bought in Malaysia
Wedges: Conexion


STYLE 2 (Vintage)






Top: Shopatvelvet
Floral Skirt: Yippieyeyo
Hat: Zara

STYLE 3 (Sporty)




Top: Shopatvelvet
Ripped Jeans: Bought in Malaysia
Shoes: Nike

Photos by Dita Permatasari

the top is very lovely isn't it?

i'll see you on my next post! xoxo


@jssicanovia

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. hi sweetie! you look so beautiful!! your style is amazing! love all your outfits but i think my favorite is the first! girly!:)
    im following you from now on via gfc, lookbook and bloglovin! hope you can visit mine and follow me too! kisses!:)

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi dear, thankyou for your comment! i do love my girly style too, it just fits me well ;D
      done, i'm following you back, hope you enjoy my posts <3

      Delete
  2. Ah! I love your hat, it's classy and elegant~ x

    Angelus || angelus-officially.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great styling. I love the first one. It just looks so refreshing and carefree. Very casual chic with a hint of elegance. I love your hats, too. Wonderful post.

    Would you like to follow each other? I always follow back, just leave me your links on my comment box and let me know what platform you followed me.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook
    Instagram
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your comment ;)
      sure! i'll follow your blog ;)

      Delete
  4. Love all of your outfits! ❤

    Visit mine too!

    Deasy Tantra

    ReplyDelete
  5. im fall in love with your lovely hat on girly look. so pretty.
    it look so nice on you too

    kindly check out my blog
    xo Diras,
    AYUADIRAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Visit My Instagram