Watercolour

5:52 AM

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken" - Oscar Wilde 

 Hi readers! How's day? How's your February? Waa, here we are again, ready to welcome new month, March. Time flies too fast, right? So as always, today, i did a photo shoot with a FG and we discovered a new cute spot (a cafe nearby my house). And that owner is my aunty *wink* hahaha Actually, this cafe has 3 floors, but the third floor is still on progress. So i asked my aunt' permission to do photo shoot on third floor (since it's an outdoor, surely you will get a better lighting). I asked my cousin too to accompany me while taking the photos ;P And these are the results, enjoy~













Watercolour High Collar Shoulder Dress - Zalora ID
White Hat - Bought in MY
Vintage Brown Hat - Flamoush_id
Open Toe Boots - Vincci MY
Watch - Esprit

*I edited the photos by myself, taken by @wandaboyphotography*

For bonus!



See you guys on my next post!
xoxo,
@jssicanoviaa

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. pretty dress and also you!

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sense of style xo

    fridaynightstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, super cute dress!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete

Visit My Instagram