OOTD : Little Twirl

11:33 PM

Happy Monday readers! How's your weeekend? Wish you enjoy your weekend as i did.
Yesterday, me and my bf went to Sofia at The Gunawarman to celebrate Wenny a.k.a my baby girl birthday bash. It was a wrap. We love the design and concept of this restaurant and we didn't forget to take many photos surely!










Do you see how cute my dress? I got it from Pomelo and i love how it can twirl. Wanna see me dancing and twirl this dress? Check thisss!




I felt like a little lady dancing in a fairy tale party. The dress just fits me well and the ambiance at this restaurant was perfect for my fairy tale story.






Aya Cut Out Shoulder Midi Dress in Light Blue - Pomelo
Studded Laced Up Flats - Something Borrowed

See you on my next fairy tale posts! 

@jssicanovia

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Visit My Instagram